Monday 7 January 2013

AD Make up Artist

My Pre-Wedding Make Up Artist
Shirlene 
+60 197123654



She is a very experience and creative make up artist. She has more than 10 years of experience and counting on. I get to know her from Fables, My Malaysia Bridal Shop. I did not have any trial for my pre wedding. The usual me, I do not put very heavy make up. I simply love her after she make up for me. Same as other bridal shops, I paid for the ampoule and fake eye lashes. She is very fast in her make up. She can handle 3 couples make up together. I only can say only experience make up artist can do that.

Below are some of the pic for my pre wedding make up





















Didnt have much time to take more pictures. Haha. My package does not include her for my AD make up.
I tried other make up artist and I did not like her style even though she is slightly cheaper. In the end, I hired Shirlene to be my AD make up artist. I can tell you people that I love her " on the spot " creativity and she is like know what you want . She always give me hair design and make up above expectations. I paid her S$680 for morning and night make up. For 2nd march in is S$160. I think was slightly expensive but most of my friends were telling me is normal and that is market rate. Truthfully I would rather be a make up artist rather than photographer for wedding . Haha. They earn so much more and do so little stuffs. Haha.

Below are some pic of my AD hair designs. I just told her I like plaits.  








No comments:

Post a Comment