Friday 28 December 2012

Sailor Theme

I am not a very theme person. Honestly if you wanna play theme wedding, either your buddies are all very into it or your guests are very on. One degree 15 gives me a feel of sailor-sailor kinda feeling. So I have decided to have my super on 6 sisters and 6 brothers to dress up as sailor. As our wedding flavour is One Degree sailor bears, most of our decorations are using bears.
 See my bed top, full of bears. These bears are used to decorate the reception area. Dont be surprised, the bears and decorations are more than these. Haha

Bears From Love & Co

 
 Cute Serene and the Bear
 One Degree Wedding Flavour

You will be surprised that sourcing for 12 sailors uniforms are not as easy I thought it will be. I went to the uniform rental shop. Masquerade. Per uniform is $50 with hats. However they only have 5 sets for the girls and guys. The best thing is they come in sizes. Mean you must have your brothers and sisters sizes range from S to XL. Haha

I even went to customise polo t shirt wanting to print a sailor bear on the polo t. Firstly around $30 per piece. And those navy blue I want are out of stock. Had no choice to source again.


   
 
This is the sailor bear I want to print on the polo t. 

Japanese School Uniform(Blue) 
Lingerie Series: Sexy Navy Officer  
Missy Sailor Fantasy 
Lingerie Series: Japanese School Uniform(Red) 

Desperately I even go to find my friend who own a sex blogshop. The materials are good and is nice. Just that they are meant to be wear in the room rather than outside. You know what I mean. If you are keen, can go to this website to take a look =)
( Kwen dont say I never promote for you. HAHA ! )
http://www.horny.sg/  




I wanted to rent the white girl and guy sailor costume from masquerade. 
Too bad they do not have 6 each for the girl and guy.


FINAL SAILOR WEAR

 Jolene, have to use this picture because I only have this picture. But not to worry, you look good in this. This is the top I buy at Bugis. Per top is $25. I bought sailor pin. Very cute spec and stripped ribbon to tie on the hand. I couldnt find any sailor hat or cap. Those that I saw either is out of budget or it too ugly. LOL. As for the guy, they have the same top with black 3/4 short. Black pant with black blazar to be worn at night for the banquet. They have the sailor pin on their top as well. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment