Thursday 27 December 2012

Fables Bridal

Come to think of it, I did not know why I end up sourcing for bridal shops at Malaysia. Maybe it just meant to be. My hubby stays and works at the north side. Thinking of traveling all the way down to Tanjong Pagar to where the most bridal shops located. In addition, he always go to Malaysia to pump petrol. Seriously traveling to Malaysia is must easier and faster. Most importantly, their package is so much cheaper !

In my previous post, Sg bridal, Venus, Enya Marine, D'Gio and Fables. Of course there are more bridal shops in Malaysia. These are the one I went before and enquire about their packages. Some are expensive, some are very pushy... All of them have their pro and cons. But i can assure you that their packages are cheaper compare to Singapore except for Enya Marine.

Before you decide on which bridal to choose, do drop down at their branch and try on their gowns. Seriously pre wedding gowns are not important. For Malaysia, they are super good at editing. Be it you are fat or thin, they can edit out the way you want it to be. AMAZING ! Haha. So, please try on their gowns and see whether you like their AD Gowns. And do ask them whether are these gowns premium , classic or dunno-how-they-name-them gowns. Just to ensure your package is what you want to sign up for. Not to worry, for malaysia bridal shops, are always change their photo scenes quite frequently.

Of all choices, why I end up choosing Fables. To me personally, Enya Marine and SG Bridal is not cheap. Enya Marine customise make gown for individual. Sg Bridal which my friend signed up. The photographer is very experienced and think is chief -dunno what rank. The price is not cheap. I find their gowns are just so so. D'gio i shall not mention much, sales consultants are unfriendly and very sales minded. I love Venus and Fables . I heard that one of the bosses are the same. Their styles are almost the same. However my hubby's friend took up Venus. Hence we choose Fables. Before choosing Fables, of course I make sure they have the types of gowns I like ^^

As I am doing Sales, I know signing up at wedding fairs or roadshows will be cheaper or better deals. After trying on their gowns at Fables and Alice ( Very customer service person ) told me more about their package. She is very nice to tell me that they are having roadshow in a few weeks time. I came back to Malaysia and go to the specific roadshow to sign up for their packages. Btw some of you may heard that signing up at Malaysia for bridal package, is actually taxable. However not to worry, they will give you a fake receipt and if the custom really check, just show them the fake receipt =)

 Me & Alice

My Package ( RM$4888 )
- 15" x 24" Big Albums x 02pcs (13 pages each/45 poses total) with  both metallic and crystalline effect-
- 8R Album (21 poses/duplicate from above)
- 11" x 14" Table top x 02 pcs
- 20" x 40" Chuang Tou Zhao with frame
- 12x30 in frame
- 30" x 50" big "Chuang Tou Zhao" without frame
- Big Poster 
- 4R  in silverprint  ( i tell them i dont want )
- DVD(45 selected photos with 2 songs)
- CDR with all 45 selected poses
- Studio and outdoor shoot ( 7 gowns )
- AD 4 gowns ( cos my rom same day )
- Grooms outfit to match all above 
- AD hand flower is included
- AD make up artist is not
- AD 2 small flower to pin on the groom suits
- AD bridal car and brother car decor  
 Online Friend Package (RM$8500 )
- 18" x 24" Big Albums x 02pcs (30 pages each/85 poses total) with  both metallic and crystalline effect-
- 8R Album (20 poses/duplicate from above)
- 11" x 14" Table top x 02 pcs
- 20" x 40" Chuang Tou Zhao with frame
- 30" x 50" big "Chuang Tou Zhao" without frame
- Canvas poster
- 4R (200pcs/20poses) in silverprint
- Customized guest book with photo
- DVD(40 selected photos with 2 songs)
- CDR with all 85 selected poses
- Photoshoot: 8 studio gowns, 2 outdoor gowns
- Grooms outfit to match all above
- Makeup and hairdo to match all above
- 5 indoor settings, 2 outdoor location (Desaru + Kota Tingi) 


I remember the number of pages and poses are lesser if you did not sign at roadshow. I not sure whether you can bargin . Of course do try. Was told not to mention about my package online but I dont care. Haha

Below are some of my Pre-Wedding Photo Shoots


Desaru 1 

 

 Desaru 2

 Desaru 3

 Indoor 1

 Indoor 2

 Indoor 3

 Indoor 4

Indoor 5

2 comments:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent.
    Flower Girl Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marriage unmentionables is uniquely structured clothing solely to wear on your big day. Marriage Lingerie gives extra help and forming to the wedding outfit, which will upgrade your magnificence. Bridal studio Singapore

    ReplyDelete